At Scortex, we are automating visual quality inspection. Depending on customers use cases, defect definitions can vary and require various approaches (colorimetry, measure, deflectometry, ...), sensors (color, stereo, line scan, ...) or lights (stroboscope, laser line, ...). Despite this variability, all our technological choices aim to deliver a scalable product for multiple fields, customers and factories all around the world.
As a proactive member of the computer vision and machine learning team, your work will include a varied range of challenges:
- Design, develop and implement end to end machine vision solutions, from the acquisition setup to the image processing algorithms implementation
- Participate in the selection of vision system components (sensors, lenses, filters, lights, ...)
- Set up quick physical proof of concepts of such solutions at the Scortex lab
- Compare performance and efficiency of different approaches (hardware and software) to improve our product
- Work with the machine learning team to implement complementary systems to qualify defects
- Stay on the bleeding edge of research and explore various state of the art techniques to help solve tasks currently unhandled by computers
This job is not about deep learning but rather complement it through other computer vision techniques. If you are looking for a pure machine learning job, please apply to the corresponding one on our website.