- Responsible for managing our Client Support desk, from receipt of every issue to resolution, including:
• issue definition and prioritisation
• coordination with the Scortex back office team providing solutions
• communication and management of customer expectation
The Support desk will employ a number of tools for recording and resolving problems including telephone hotline, videoconferencing, and on-line documentation.
The role will require an ability to troubleshoot client issues, establish business priorities and diagnose general technical problems.
Solutions will range from simple query responses to bug fixes, new software upload, new features and upgrades.
This may involve the dispatch and coordination of field support staff, subcontract suppliers and replacement spares
- Responsible for long term Customer Success for specific clients, to ensure effective management of the overall account, including:
• invoicing, warranty and cash recovery
• In-service client review and issue management
• Training, including new part references
Customer Success management will enable us to optimise the value of the relationship and expand business opportunities wherever possible.