Scortex brings Visual Inspection Systems powered by artificial intelligence to the manufacturing industry. Our systems process vast quantities of information with tight performance constraints, and must be robust as they may operate 24/7. The system components include hardware with associated software drivers, messaging, machine learning and user interfaces.
Working in our software team, you will maintain and further develop our C++-based image acquisition pipeline. Moreover, your missions will include:
- real time data processing of video data
- device drivers for Scortex hardware components
- tools for machine learning and data management
- network protocols for interfacing with systems within factories such as monitoring, actuators and robotics
You will work on the development of our dedicated computing architecture/processor to accelerate deep learning processing.
- Design a device driver and low-level software to make efficient use of this processor. C, C++, Linux, Embedded
- Explore and develop the compilation of DNN topologies and weights towards this architecture. Linux, C++/Python/NodeJS
- Integration of M2M communication protocols (i. e. PROFINET, OPC UA...)
We at Scortex we encourage spreading knowledge. We aim for keeping up with, and pushing the state of the art. You may attend conferences and workshops, possibly abroad. Our systems are installed in factories in France and abroad. From time to time, it may be necessary for you to visit these sites.